Welcome to my blog! My world of flying bunnies, illustration and contemporary fine art

Welcome to my blog! My world of flying bunnies,  illustration and contemporary fine art
Exploring Fine Art and Illustration while bunnies romp and fly

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I would like to invite you to the Transforming Gesture Exhibit Reception this Saturday October 2!


Here is the poster for our show!
I am excited to be showing with two other fabulous artists, Amy Reeves, jewelry and Karen Kosoglad, painter.
Karen and I both went to U.C. Santa Cruz and studied with the same teachers. We have a lot in common with our gestural process, but also very different palettes and approaches to our imagery.
Amy and I met when we both attended the Artist Trust Edge Program. Each of us produces art inspired by nature expressing the gesture of form. It is because we each have this gestural quality that I thought our work would be interesting together. Each of us echoes nature in a new way. We'll find out this Saturday, when we see the show hung together. I'm looking forward to the surprise of the alchemical creation as our three art forms coalesce into one art show.

No comments:

Post a Comment