Welcome to my blog! My world of flying bunnies, illustration and contemporary fine art

Welcome to my blog! My world of flying bunnies,  illustration and contemporary fine art
Exploring Fine Art and Illustration while bunnies romp and fly

Saturday, August 20, 2016

August Island Gallery Art Walk with the Dynamic Dozen!

Karen Chaussabel with her encaustics
Ranger and the Re-arrangers
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEii2_EksfFqZ472ZuGV4CRyhY5FXBJjRQjBYs59pFAEahL-z-PvDpQMAUNaYV2XfpTErCQYYvWRqBhiS-Jm-dRUXwJKQoGovNT49pPc_pgJtTFoSNkA3A_VUAVEPX_ehdJjq3_HGRCpdNhq/s400/8-5-16+show+andrea+renee+375.jpg
'R
Me, Andrea and Renee Jameson

I had such a wonderful time meeting new friends and old friends. So great to see some of my favorite people from the past!  Thanks all who attended and there is still some of August left to see this creative eclectic show!







1 comment: