Welcome to my blog! My world of flying bunnies, illustration and contemporary fine art

Welcome to my blog! My world of flying bunnies,  illustration and contemporary fine art
Exploring Fine Art and Illustration while bunnies romp and fly

Sunday, September 28, 2014

I am really excited to be included in the 2nd Annual SCBWI Illustrator's Exhibit!

I am excited to announce that my Pet Parade, Port Townsend, illustration will be included in the 2nd Annual Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI) exhibit at the Washington State Historical Museum in Tacoma, Washington. Follow this link for directions:  http://www.washingtonhistory.org/visit/wshm/directions/
The exhibit will be on view from November 19th, 2014 through January 18th, 2015.
Please come to the show and see a variety of exceptional work from noted Washington State artists!

Port Townsend Pet Parade

ink and guache on paper
(On view at the SCBWI Exhibit at the Washington State Historical Society, Tacoma, opening November 19th, 2014)

Getting Ready for the Port Townsend Pet Parade

ink and gouache on paper

1 comment: