Welcome to my blog! My world of flying bunnies, illustration and contemporary fine art

Welcome to my blog! My world of flying bunnies,  illustration and contemporary fine art
Exploring Fine Art and Illustration while bunnies romp and fly

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Turning Point Opening at Corridor Gallery in Seattle!

This was such a great time to get together with fellow Edge graduate friends from  all over the state.
Here are some shots of the opening, gallery and artwork.

Me, Andrea in front of my painting, Rite of Spring: Firelight Dance.
It was a bit dark on that wall but I heard they are putting a new light bulb in so hopefully it is now glowing with firelight!

 Colleen Sargen  kissing her sculpture

 Andrea K. Lawson, Pamela Mills, Colleen Sargen and
 Andrea K. Lawson with Firelight Dance and a snippet of  Colleens kinetic sculpture


 Pamela Mill's diamond shape painting of trees
 Colleen peeking through her turning point
Corridor from Washington Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment