Welcome to my blog! My world of flying bunnies, illustration and contemporary fine art

Welcome to my blog! My world of flying bunnies,  illustration and contemporary fine art
Exploring Fine Art and Illustration while bunnies romp and fly

Monday, April 2, 2012

Frozen Plein Air on Marrowstone Island


Now that I have recovered from my broken ankle and am more mobile, I was determined to do some early morning landscape painting. My adventurous friend Beverly Michaelson joined me early one morning in February in what turned out to be 28 degree weather. We appeared by the side of the road looking like rotund elves topped with paint spattered smocks. Painting as fast as we could between sips of quickly cooling hot tea, we managed to capture some of the early morning light over Marrowstone Island's waterways. Here are some of our results. My smaller study and Beverly's landscape.

1 comment: