Welcome to my blog! My world of flying bunnies, illustration and contemporary fine art

Welcome to my blog! My world of flying bunnies,  illustration and contemporary fine art
Exploring Fine Art and Illustration while bunnies romp and fly

Friday, September 3, 2010

Andrea donates oil painting, Artisans On Taylor Starts a new scholarship for Youth


"I am going to be starting a scholarship fund for youth in our community", says Anna Nasset of Artisans On Taylor in Port Townsend. Andrea recently exhibited paintings at Artisans On Taylor and has work in AOT's online gallery. I was happy to donate a painting to this new worthwhile cause. Thank you Anna for supporting the arts and supporting education in Port Townsend!

"Call or stop in to buy a raffle ticket, or you can feel free to donate as well by simply making a check to AOT with "Scholarship Fund" in the memo. My goal is to raise through gallery donations and client donations $5000 a year!", Anna Nasset

I donated this small oil painting called "Wings Feather" to the raffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment